Sunday, February 14, 2010

We Heart You!!!


It's LOVE Day! For me, I've never really had a "romantic Valentine." But when I had my first baby, I just knew I was going to celebrate every single holiday. Especially a day that celebrates LOVE! Now, I have 4 little Valentine's to love, cuddle, and kiss all day!

There's nothing more that I could ask for. I've got all the LOVE in the world from them! Today, I want to make their day special. Because they are my special 4 hearts. We don't have a lot. But you would be surprised at how far a heart shaped cookie cutter, felt, construction paper, scissors, glue, glitter, and some love can go. I spent my night making each one of my kiddos a special Valentine. And I plan on using my cookie cutter to make heart shaped food all day long. Hope you have a day filled with lots of LOVE!!! :)

No comments: