Friday, February 26, 2010

Exhausted

I'm feeling exhausted. And overwhelmed. I guess, I should expect it to come with the territory. I'm a single mom of 4 kiddos. Trying to balance the entire world on my shoulders. And it's starting to catch up with me. So I'm trying to take time out of my day for me. Like putting on makeup, doing my hair, painting my nails.

I know it sounds shallow. But I think I need to take care of me, in order to better care for my kiddos. Does that make any sense at all? I hope it does. I don't expect to go all out again. To be like that same girl I was 5 or 6 years ago. But I want to be a woman who cares again.

And I think that starts with better sleeping and eating. Eventually, I want to try and exercise. You know, just be a healthy person. I hope that helps. I'm so tired. And it's tough. I suppose, I just need to pray more. :)

No comments: