Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lash Blast



It's the simple things in life that make me smile. It feels like lifetimes ago when I was going to cosmetology school. Lifetimes. Since having my 1st son, I honestly have worn makeup maybe 4 times. I don't even think that many!

I've missed it. I've missed buying and trying new items. And I've missed the way you feel when you take the time to get ready. I splurged a little yesterday. And I bought myself a mascara and a lipgloss. Nothing fancy. Just Covergirl.

But it has done wonders for my self esteem! I feel so amazing. And beautiful. Like the makeup can help me to conquer the world. I know it sounds silly. But it's the truth.

And in case you're like me, and have been hiding under a rock, this mascara is amazing! It's so black. And makes your eyelashes look gorgeous. No clumping. But very buildable. Definitely something that I'd use over and over again. Who knew $10 worth of makeup would make such a HUGE difference for me? :)

No comments: