Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mac-N-Cheese



Something as simple as Mac-N-Cheese makes my boys so happy! We have a large supply of food at our fingertips now. We've never really had this much. Never close to this much. And it feels a little, dare I say it, shocking. I'm used to having a few things in the pantry. My hubby bringing home whatever, for the next day. But not a lot.

This afternoon, I asked my boys what they wanted to eat for dinner. Very excitedly, they jumped up and down when I opened the pantry. And they right away pointed to the Mac-N-Cheese. Yes, that's what we had for dinner. With a little salad and some ham. It was simple, but good. And exactly what we all needed! Oh, and I think it's the first time they've ever had Kraft's. It really is different from the no name brand. :)

No comments: