Monday, February 1, 2010

New Chapter in My Book

Today, well I'm starting over. Over in life. I finally got the courage to move on. I realized that my kids and I deserve better. A lot better. And I finally got enough courage to leave.

I'm now a single mommy of 4. I have some minor work things lined up. But no real job. I haven't had the opportunity to work outside of home in years. But I need to support my family. My kids are the world to me. And whatever I have to do, I'm going to do it for them.

In all actuality, I got most of my courage from Kandee. She has a wonderfully inspirational blog, half about makeup...and half about her tough life. I also enjoy her family blog. You can see what an amazing mom she is. The strength and will she has to provide for her family.

One bad night, after some horrible things, I sat at my computer reading both of Kandee's blogs. From the very beginning. It's funny. Because my friend sent me the link to the blog. Because it was about makeup. But soon I was balling my eyes out. Holding my baby girl. And realizing, I needed to do this for all of us.

So here we are. Starting over. I don't have much. But I can provide my kids with love, safety, and security. I'm working on a job. And I have a strong faith. I know God will provide for us. He will help give us the strength to make it through the tough times. Because he believes in the good in people.

I know that my kiddos have suffered enough. And I know that I have to be stronger for all of us. It's going to be tough. But I'm ready for it. Because in the end, life will be better for all of us. As long as we have each other. :)

No comments: