Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess Ally Pie!



Dear Ally Pie,

I love you with all my heart. I really do! You're 1 today. I just can't believe how big you're getting! I knew you were a very special little girl. From the very first time I found about you. You're filled with love and kisses. And all those sweet things little girls are all about! But I think you're extra special...because you're a "love baby." Yuppers, born on Valentine's Day!

The day you were born, it was a very exciting day! And all I could think about, was holding you in my arms. I wanted a little girl so badly. And I knew that 1 day, we'd get to sit and play dress up and dollies. And you're perfect. You were born perfect! And you're perfect now!

Over the last year, I've watched you grow big and strong. From rolling over to crawling. It's been so special. I really do love being your mommy. I hope you love being my little princess! It makes me smile every time I see you toddling around. Still unsure of your next step. But so happy to be on 2 legs!

And waking up to your smiling face every day, oh it makes me so very happy! I love how you sit and wait for me to pick you up from your crib. And how you hold so tight to your baby doll. My heart really does pour over with love for you! Happy Birthday Princess Ally Pie! :)

Love,
Mommy

No comments: