Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Exercise

One of my friends was amazing and lent me a few workout DVDs. A few days ago, I worked out after the kiddos went to bed. And it felt good. I slept so well that night. The next morning, I could barely move. Barely get out of bed. And let me tell you, I could feel every single muscle in my body!

I was in some serious pain. But 4 small kiddos don't understand that. And life just went on. That evening, I debated if I wanted to try it again. I figured I should. And I've been working out every night since.

Yes, it's been a slight pain. I've been sore. And I really have to talk myself into working out at night. But it's good for me. I'm in a better mood. And I have a lot more energy. I sleep a heck of a lot better too! See, exercise isn't all that bad. Now I need to get up and do some exercise! :)

No comments: