Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Picnics



Lately we've been having real picnics outside. My kids are loving it! I try to do it everyday for lunch. Weather permitting. And on the weekends, we try to eat outside at least 1 day for dinner.

It's just fun. And unconventional. A lot more relaxing. And did I say fun? I just make lunch or dinner, take a blanket outside, and lay it under our big tree. My kiddos just love being outside. So it's a really fun highlight to our day.

We always manage to find a few ladybugs or butterflies. My kiddos especially like those little creatures. And we love to look at all the growing flowers. A little bit of nature is good for all of us!

Now for this picture. If only I could make yummy toys like that. I really want to learn how to sew. And I would love to make something like this for my girls. I think they'd really enjoy them when they're a little bit older. Until I masters sewing, we'll just enjoy our real picnics! :)

No comments: