Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sewing Machine



I've been reading lots of crafting blogs. And everyone sews. It sounds like an economical way to provide clothing for your kiddos. With 4, I need every trick in the book. I have no sewing experience at all. I wish I did. I wish I could say that I sewed in Home Ec. But I didn't.

I do want to learn how to sew though. I think it would be a great skill to have. I started to research in expensive sewing machines. And I found this one. At Target, it's $130. But they frequently have them on sale for under $100. I'm going to start saving.

Who knows how long it will take me to save the money. Or how long it will take to actually learn how to sew. But this is definitely on my list. I want to do it. For me and my kids. It's that important. If you have any sewing tips, tricks, or blogs...please let me know! :)

No comments: