Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lawyers

Lawyers are so expensive. Even the one I got. That is significantly less expensive than most. He's doing me a favor. Taking our case as a pro bono case. But I still have to cover certain costs. And it's expensive. My hubby, he's making it tough. He wants to fight everything.

But I'm going to figure out how to do this. Because it's just that important. I need for my kids to grow up in a loving and safe home. One where they can go to the adult in charge, and know that they are going to be cared for. That's why I'm fighting for my kiddos.

My hubby doesn't want to be divorced. He thinks he owns me. Yes, he thinks he owns me. He's not too thrilled about our kiddos. He'd never hurt them. But he's definitely not going to fight me for custody of them. I know that much. But he also doesn't want to pay child support. I have a feeling, this is going to take a long time. I just hope, that I can find a way to pay for it all. :)

No comments: