Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our New Favorite Book



The other day, I went to buy groceries. It's a little complicated with 4 kids. 2 of are babies, 2 are toddlers. And with the 90 minute wait in line, I had to keep the kids entertained. I found this book. You know how people just throw things around the cash registers. We really enjoyed reading it. Looking at all the pictures and talking about God.

Before, we didn't go to church. But I'd try to teach my little ones about God. Then today, I found this book. And it was such a Godsend. For almost 2 months now, we've been going to mass 3 times a week. And it's amazing. My kids love it!

This has been their book of choice every night. I really want to find a nice children's bible next. I think that would be amazing for them! You know, God really does work in the most mysterious and beautiful ways. :)

No comments: