Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crochet Today

I'm no expert crocheter. Actually, I'm just a beginner. But I really love it! And I've loved it all my life. For the last year or so, I've religiously looked through every Crochet Today that has come out. Every one! And I've wanted to buy every one! But it just wasn't in the books.

What I hadn't shared with you is, I got a 2 year subscription for Christmas!!! And it has been life changing! I learned how to crochet just after the holidays. And wow! I've been missing out on some serious fun!



Now my late afternoons are spent with my little girls loving every pattern in my magazines. And me, trying to figure them out. :) I really want to make the girls some special toys. And my boys...they've requested a blanket each! I'm super glad that this magazine has changed our lives. Literally! This is going to be so much fun! :)

No comments: