Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kandee



This lady, she inspires me. Kandee has been through so much in her life. Well, of the part that I know of. Kandee shares so much of her life. Her kids, her struggles, her past, and all the happiness! She always has such an optimistic view on life. And is such a great mom!

Look at her little "cupcake" her. Such a precious doll! I just don't know where to begin. In my darkest days, Kandee gave me hope. As I started this new life, I questioned many things that I was doing. Was I doing this for me? Or for my kids? Would my kids be better off in the situation that we were in? They still had their dad. Or should we leave? To be safe. And happy.

Many nights, I would sit there and listen to Kandee's stories. I religiously read her beauty blog, and her personal blog. And I realized that I had done right. If not for me, for my kiddos. Because now, they are safe. And so happy. Things may not be easy. But we're together. And making the best of our life together.

Whenever I need a little inspiration, I head to Kandee's blog. She fills my heart with love, understanding, and all the things I need to heal. I feel more refreshed after reading her posts. And I feel like I have the chance to do more good in my kiddos' lives. Take a minute and go visit Kandee. I promise, you won't regret it! :)

No comments: